CUA Case Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt/Full-time
Reports to: CUA Supervisor
Job Location: 57 E. Armat Street, Philadelphia, PA 19144
TCP is looking for a Certified CUA Case Manager who will provide on-going direct service support to assigned children and families. Recognizing the Safety Model of Practice and CUA Practice Guidelines case managers are responsible to coordinate, deliver and oversee services that are family-centered, community-based, culturally competent, flexible and timely. The case manager is the primary point of contact for all case activities, and must collaborate with all team members to achieve the goals of the Single Case Plan for each family and youth they serve. The case manager will coordinate interventions and community resources that assist families in enhancing their protective capacities while reducing safety and risk factors. Will work on-call status according to program needs. Regular travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology, counseling, criminal justice, education, divinity, or public health administration.
- Minimum of two (2) years case management experience involving youth.
- Knowledge of child welfare services issues, child and family service systems and social work values.
- Ability to analyze and interpret professional and governing regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, children and families, customers and the general public.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and basic computer applications
- Valid driver’s license and ability to use own vehicle when other means of transportation is not available.
- Must be free from any communicable/infectious diseases.
- Provide a valid PA child abuse clearance, FBI check and Criminal Background Check.
Interested candidates may apply online or send a resume with letter of interest to:
Sheila Brown, Human Resources Generalist, email: sheila.brown @ taborcp.org.