Community Umbrella Agency (CUA)
Case Manager Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt/Full-time
Reports to: CUA Case Manager Director
Job Location: 57 E. Armat Street, Philadelphia, PA 19144
The CUA Case Manager Supervisor manages the activities and gives consultation and direction to the case managers, engaged in performing a variety of counseling, referral, placement and/or adoptive functions related to services to children and youth in the CUA. The supervisor has controlling responsibility for the operation of a CUA case management unit and ensures that the unit conforms to standards, regulations and laws of the CUA, TCP, city, state and federal agencies. The supervisor will also have contact with individuals, their family’s representatives of private and public welfare agencies, representatives of professional and community groups, and the general public. Supervisor will work on an on-call status according to program needs. Regular travel required.
- Master’s degree in social work from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of child welfare services issues, child and family service systems and social work values.
- Two (2) years of direct social work experience in the full performance level in child welfare
- Ability to analyze and interpret professional and governing regulations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and basic computer applications
- Valid driver’s license and ability to use own vehicle when other means of transportation is not available. Must be free from any communicable/infectious diseases. Provide a valid PA child abuse clearance, FBI check and Criminal Background Check.
Interested candidates should send a resume with letter of interest to:
Sheila Brown, Human Resources Generalist, email: sheila.brown @ taborcp.org.